Q&A1. Who do I call in case of emergency?
2. Where are you located?
3. How can I pay my bill? Does the District accept credit cards?
4. What are the codes on my bill?
5. How do I change the name on an account?
6. Can an account be changed into a renter’s name?
7. I’m experiencing low or no water pressure! Who should I call?
8. I’m having a sewer backup! What should I do?
9. What is the quality of my drinking water? How safe is my drinking water?
10. A service technician just told me that our water or sewer service line is broken. Who’s responsible for the repair?
970-349-7575. After hours, please call our on-call operator is 970-209-5768.
Click for Xpress Bill Pay
Get Adobe Reader for all pdf files on this site
- PB = Previous Balance
*Monthly User Fee bills –
WA = Water, SW = Sewer
*Quarterly Availability bills –
AS = Water availability of service charge
SS = Sewer availability of service
*Meridian Lake Park only
WS = Surcharge for 1996 Capital Improvements
W2 = $25.00 Surcharge for 2008 Capital Improvements - Expired Jan 2013
-- See Rates & Fees page for explanations
MS = Miscellaneous charge,
PE = Penalty, 1% per month on unpaid balance
Water Quality Reports page