Q&A1. Who do I call in case of emergency?
2. Where are you located?
3. How can I pay my bill? Does the District accept credit cards?
4. What are the codes on my bill?
5. How do I change the name on an account?
6. Can an account be changed into a renter’s name?
7. I’m experiencing low or no water pressure! Who should I call?
8. I’m having a sewer backup! What should I do?
9. What is the quality of my drinking water? How safe is my drinking water?
10. A service technician just told me that our water or sewer service line is broken. Who’s responsible for the repair?
1. Who do I call in case of emergency?During regular business hours, please call the District Office at 970-349-7575. After hours, please call our on-call operator is 970-209-5768.
Click for Xpress Bill Pay
View Electronic Funds Transfer Form in pdf format
View Electronic Funds Transfer Form in MS Word format
Get Adobe Reader for all pdf files on this site
- PB = Previous Balance
*Monthly User Fee bills –
WA = Water, SW = Sewer
*Quarterly Availability bills –
AS = Water availability of service charge
SS = Sewer availability of service
*Meridian Lake Park only
WS = Surcharge for 1996 Capital Improvements
W2 = $25.00 Surcharge for 2008 Capital Improvements - Expired Jan 2013
-- See Rates & Fees page for explanations
MS = Miscellaneous charge,
PE = Penalty, 1% per month on unpaid balance
Water Quality Reports page