Landlord Tenant Form

Forms are listed in both Word format for fill-in and pdf for print. After completion, please fax to 970-349-0412 or attach in an email from the Contact Us page. Or fill in the online form below.


The District does not allow anyone but the legal owners to change the billing address for water/sewer bills because unpaid charges have the potential to become a tax lien on the property owner. We strongly  recommend that landlords bill the charges to the renters as part of the rent. If you wish to have the bill sent to the renters, please complete the Landlord/Tenant form below. This form requires both parties signatures. Please be aware, delinquent bills become the owners responsibility.


View the Landlord/Tenant Form in pdf format

View the Landlord/Tenant Form in Word format

Fill out my online form.