Listed below are the forms used in the District. Some forms are listed in both Word format for fill-in and pdf for print. After completion, please fax to 970-349-0412 or attach in an email from the Contact Us page.

The District does not allow anyone but the legal owners to change the billing address for water/sewer bills because unpaid charges have the potential to become a tax lien on the property owner. We strongly  recommend that landlords bill the charges to the renters as part of the rent. Delinquent bills become the owners responsibility. As of August 1, 2018, the new policy for the District will not accept water/sewer accounts to be placed in a tenant's name or responsibility.  All accounts will be invoiced to the official property owner.  

Customer Contact Form

View Electronic Funds Transfer Form in pdf format
View Electronic Funds Transfer Form in MS Word format
  View Realtor Agreement Form in pdf format

View Final Bill Assessment Form